Teachers and students compete in a dodgeball game this coming Thursday

Use+the+QR+posted+on+posters+around+campus+and+on+school+social+media+platforms+to+sign+up+for+the+dodgeball+game.+++
@wildcatspirit
Use the QR posted on posters around campus and on school social media platforms to sign up for the dodgeball game.

Feeling upset about your latest English grade? Hoping to get revenge for your recent chemistry test score? Warm up your throwing arm and come join the student vs. teacher dodgeball game at the new gym on Thursday, March 9 to hammer your teachers with dodgeballs.

Students and teachers who want to play must sign up beforehand with the QR code posted around campus, or use the link bit.ly/woodsidedodgeball. If you’re concerned that there might not be enough spots left, don’t worry as the leadership team wants more students and teachers to sign up in this friendly game. 

“It will be teachers versus students,” junior Kate O’Toole said. “We’ll wait for everybody to show up and then we’ll play dodgeball.”

So far teachers that have already agreed to play include Mr. Filerman and Mr. Cuevas. If any students want certain teachers to play, they should ask their teacher to sign up.

“Students should totally sign up and get their teachers to sign up too. It’s going to be really, really fun and we would love more people to participate,” O’Toole said. 

Students interested in boosting school-wide spirit, or just have fun striking their teachers with dodgeballs should sign up to join this fun and exciting game.

“The goal of this is to [promote] school spirit and have fun,” O’Toole said.