Upcoming Valentine Grams spread love this season

@woodsideclassof2025
Buying valentine grams is an opportunity to help raise money for the sophomore class and buy a gift for someone special.

With Valentine’s Day fast approaching, students have the opportunity to buy their friends or partners a gift, provided by the sophomore class leadership team.

Students will be able to buy such gifts, or Valentine Grams, during lunch on February 8th, 9th, and 10th at the top of the quad. These Valentine Grams cost four dollars and include wrapped roses, chocolates, and a card. 

“A gram is like a gift you can get for someone [as a] Valentine’s Day present,” sophomore class president Emma Funge said. “You can send it to someone anonymously or non anonymously. All grams will be delivered to whoever you want to give them to on Valentine’s Day.”

All money raised from the Valentine Grams will go to the sophomore class fund and their senior prom. Funge hopes that the sophomore class will be able to exceed the profits made in previous years.

“Last year, we raised six hundred dollars and this year we hope to raise one thousand dollars,” Funge said.

Make sure to stop by the quad and treat your friends to a special gift if you want to support the sophomore class. 

“It’s fun to get your friends a little gift and surprise,” Funge said