Random Acts of Kindness challenge week to kick off Monday

Aspirations Task Force
Scan the QR code here or on posters around the school to participate in the Random Acts of Kindness Challenge Week.

The Aspirations Task Force is hosting a school-wide Random Acts of Kindness Challenge Week: La Semana de Amor y Amistad. The challenge will take place the week of February 14-18. 

“During this week, students can scan a QR code found on the flyers posted around campus and in each teacher’s classroom,” Woodside Education Specialist, Meghan O’Holleran said. “The QR code will link to a Google Form where students can record the acts they’re pledging to do or they can fill in their own unique ideas.” 

O’Holleran hopes that the activity will create a ripple of kindness that will spread throughout campus next week to promote ‘belonging” and a “sense of accomplishment.”

Anyone who participates will be invited to the Celebration of Kindness on the Football Field on March 4 during lunch where free food and music will be provided.

“We hope all students will get involved and have fun with this exciting way to show a little love and kindness to our Wildcat Community,” O’Holleran said.