Peace Week Recap

Students write notes to fellow classmates, accompanied by Hershey “hugs”.

There was also teacher involvement in showing students or other staff members some appreciation!

Students dressed up to show their support of the LGBTQ+ community on campus and beyond.

Students had a plentiful choice of marker colors to sign the LGBTQ+ poster pledge.

Students sign a poster in support of the LGBTQ+ community.

Once students choses their color and signs the pledge, receiving a rainbow bracelet as a reward.

Along with signing the pledge, students could receive fake tattoos and play with bubbles.

Some of the students who came down to sign the pledge brought some positive vibes with them, sporting some big smiles.

Students of all grade levels came down to support their fellow classmates who are apart of the LGBTQ+ community.

Students look on at the culture rally to begin.

Some freshmen in the P.E Dance class showed off what they have been learning with a line dance.

Freshman dancers show off their moves.

Members of the Black Student Union walk up to get ready for their presentation to the school.

Isabelle Couch, one of two student singing performances, performs to help support a welcoming community.

Members of the Portuguese Club, Young Latino Leaders, and the Rainbow Club share what their clubs are all about.

Representatives of the Black Student Union walk back to their seats after sharing information about their club.

The second singing performance was put on by freshman Anika Park.

To close out the rally, students involved with Safe School Ambassadors share their experiences in the club and what it is all about.